Reed Recruitment are working with a fast growing local bank in Qatar to recruit an Officer for Trade Finance Operations. Correct candidates will be primarily responsible for handling all Trade Finance functions and must have previous experience in this field with a bank.
To be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements as a minimum:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant subject
- Good experience with Letters of Guarantee
- Strong background in trade finance operations.
- Knowledge of UCP600, URC 522 and URR rules, URDG 758, dash board preparation for tracking activities
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Previous experience in international banks within the GCC region or recognised regional banks.
If you would like to apply, please email your CV in word format directly to Lucy Ratcliff or Matt Nolan, or for further information on other opportunities based in Qatar, please contact Lucy Ratcliff or Matt Nolan, Reed Banking, Qatar.
Look it,Obama is a
Top down govmnt control operator.He has grown the govt by 20% in this term.No,he is not a socialist in its pure form but more like a stateist or something like it.Call it what you want,It's not a limited govt,free republic as intended in our founding.
#2.I have a very good understanding of finance and banking operations.
Collateralize debt obligations have been around since the early 90s ,but were only in the periphery,but when they repealed glass stegall,it opened up intermingling of the deposit side and investment side of finance as it relates to the formation of derivatives and this puts the deposit side at much greater risk as those deposits are collateral for the debt obligations at investment houses
https://vetdubai.com dog vaccinations low cost dog vaccinations.