International Trade Finance FITT
Developed by business for business, FITTskills meets the needs of those who are:
- seeking to enhance their import-export and international business career standing,
- new to exporting or importing,
- and those who simply want to add to their international trade expertise or gain valuable educational credits.
FITTskills will show you how to:
- Assess your and your business' import/export readiness;
- Determine your corporate strategic needs;
- Undertake effective international trade research;
- Develop and implement market entry strategies and distribution plans;
- Analyze and understand different types of international trade agreements;
- Create policies for costing, pricing, promotion and distribution;
- Develop and implement effective international marketing plans;
- Choose the right financing for your business' international trade activities, and create an effective budget;
- Assess potential buyers/suppliers;
- Develop strategies for moving your business' goods and services across international borders cost-effectively.
International Trade Credentials
FITT offers a range of global trade to recognize and prove your level of competency, and to set you apart in the current competitive international business workforce.
Regardless of how you choose to take FITTskills, you can
- Earn your FITT Certificate in International Trade by successfully completing 4 courses (or equivalency thereof),
- Earn your FITT Diploma in International Trade after successfully completing all 8 of the courses (or equivalency thereof), and
- You can apply for your designation after completing the educational requirements and gaining a year or more of international trade experience.
FITT is recognized as the world’s authority on how to do business around the globe. And the most reliable source of cross-functional information to equip you with the knowledge, skills and competencies you need to compete in today’s integrated global marketplace.
We work continually with global trade experts to define exactly what people need in order to do business internationally, and our industry-validated global business courses are developed around those competencies.
So whether you’re already involved or are interested in being involved in buying, selling, producing or sourcing goods or services outside of your country, our FITTskills courses will give you the skills and knowledge you need to build a competitive career in international business.
I used what I learned via the FITT curriculum to leverage my experience as a logistics, procurement and supply-chain specialist in the Canadian market to the international field...
In-Class FITTskills Program
Educational institutions across Canada and internationally have allied with FITT to deliver our industry-validated FITTskills international business courses and program in traditional in-class learning environments.
You might also like
National Foreign Trade Employees Professional Certification Prep Series: International Trade and sales practice exam questions solutions(Chinese Edition)
Book (Shanghai Finance University Press Pub. Date :2008-)
China Beating the US in Asian Trade — Wall Street Journal
China is leaving the U.S. in the dust when it comes to exporting goods to the rest of Asia. That's the assessment of Ernest Preeg, a senior advisor for international trade and finance at the MAPI Foundation in Arlington, Va. In a new report, Mr.
(Quick Check Series 2) (primary test problem collection Quick Check Series 2 small business consultant) primary exam questions focused finance and accounting '10 edition small business consultant (2009) ISBN: 4862041248 [Japanese Import]
Book (Earls publication)