A senior transactor (may have supervisory responsibilities if appropriate) in the Structured Trade Finance & Financing Solutions product group within Corporate Finance.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1) Originate, execute and monitor structured loans across OCC segments, in various industries.
2) Work as a team player and assist in meeting team budget in addition to personal budget.
3) Ensure first class credit and audit standard
Qualifications & Skills
1) Bachelor Degree and above.
2) Strong technical skills, inter-personal skills and problem solving skills.
3) Experience in working in an environment of high pressure and performance driven.
4) Abilities to conduct business in English and Mandarin Chinese, including handling loan documentation in both languages.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by registering or logging in to our careers website To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information to hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is dd/mm/yyyy. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Risk-free, ironically, in finance does not mean
That you cannot lose money.
For example, treasuries are considered "risk-free," but it's extremely easy to lose money on treasuries in both real and nominal terms.
Similarly, with a structured arbitrage bet, sure, things could get screwed up, but the transaction itself wouldn't have been entered into as an "arbitrage" opportunity unless there was an exploitable "risk-free" trade.
And please don't argue with me about stupid stuffs anymore. I don't make things up like most of you do.