A little known fact about IFBI is that it has trained over 1, 25, 000 professionals since October 2006. And this count does not include career-seeking Students-which number over 30000 ! Welcome to more information about the pioneer and scale player in BFSI training.
IFBI offers standard as well as customized programs targeted at Banks, Insurance companies, Financial Services organizations and IT/ITES organizations aimed at skill upgradation of the employees.
In a span of 6 years, IFBI has already partnered with various leading organizations to extend customized hiring and training solutions. Our client list includes ICICI Bank, UCO Bank, Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, City Union Bank, Indian Overseas, Dhanalakshmi Bank, Deutsche Bank, Barclays Bank, Central Bank of India and many more.
Given its expertise in content development and national reach in terms of training locations, IFBI is uniquely positioned to address the needs of the BFSI sector spanning multiple locations and different categories of professionals.
IFBI’s experienced faculty – with average experience of over 20 years, available at over 50 locations nationally offer a wealth of knowledge and practitioner experience for our Customer Organizations.
Snapshot of some training programs delivered by IFBI
- Wealth management program for KPO focused on Australian and US markets
- Global Investment Banking Program for leading KPO
- Trade Life Cycle and Derivatives program for leading IT Services Organization
- Core Banking Finacle training for UCO Bank and Vijaya Bank
- Forex training for United Bank of India
- Trade Finance training for ICICI Bank
- Operational Excellence program for Back Office of leading Global Bank
- Induction Training for ICICI Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank
- Soft Skills training for Allahabad Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India and SIDBI
- Banking Bootcamp for leading KPO
- Sales Management program for ICICI Bank
- Banking programs for Deutsche Bank and Barclays Bank
- Testing services for Dhanalakshmi Bank
- Retail Credit program for Nepal Banking professionals
IFBI – Infosys (Finacle) Partnership
IFBI is Value Partner of INFOSYS Ltd, to provide end-user training in CBS using FINACLE since 2006. IFBI has conducted more than 500 training programs for banks in Finacle. IFBI has more than 40 Bankers who are FINACLE (CBS) experts as Trainers, involved in enduser training in CBS using FINACLE. IFBI has also trained and placed over 20, 000 students who underwent Finacle curriculum.
Infrastructure & Facilities
IFBI has exclusive training facility across 50 locations in India. Each location has classrooms having audio/video facility and state of the art Computer / Finacle labs connected through high speed data connectivity to our exclusive Finacle server.
IFBI’s Service offerings
Some of the services we offer are
- Training delivery
- Testing & Interview Assessment services and logistics
- Induction & Orientation Training
- Manpower Solutions by providing “Ready to hire” candidates and executing selection process nationwide
- Sourcing & Training – Fresh Recruits and preparing them for Day-1 Hour-1 productivity
- Curriculum design and Content development
LA Trade Tech
Has a series of courses on Finance, Budgeting, Credit (repair), Mortgage, Buying and Selling.
All geared to the first-timer, low-income, community-oriented, etc.
Classes started today for Winter. Best bet is to go there now. (Washington and Grand, downtown LA, you can take the Blue Line, or otherwise, plan some extra time to find parking, its the first week of class...)
Do you think the economy will be fixed
I've noticed no job ads in NYC, particularly under finance/business where most of the good jobs used to be posted. I'm currently finishing up school in a "trade" school, but it's for a skill I can actually use that pays more than most college jobs. The thing is, I was considering taking college courses part time and maybe supplement this with at least an associates degree, but maybe a bachelors.
I figure if shit improves by the end of the 4 years then hey, I have a second option if this first one falls apart.